In 2008, St Jude Maronite Church revived their annual “Lebanese Festival”. The Festival is the main fund raiser of the year for the unique Church.
The first Lebanese Festival began as a “Spaghetti Dinner” then flourished as the ladies in the community prepared mouthwatering Lebanese food for families and friends. The good food and dancing to the toe tapping music provided by the Anton Family Band has made the annual Lebanese Festival or “Huflee” something everyone looks forward to every year.
The St. Jude Lebanese Festival is a way to share and preserve our rich ethnic heritage and is a credit to the community who pull together to make this event the success it is.
Proceeds will go to help St Jude Maronite Catholic Church of Murray UT to become handicap accessible.
*Festival will be held at St. Vincent dePaul Hall to accommodate for larger amount of people.
If you would like to make a donation to the St Jude Festival click the following link. St Jude Festival Donation
Below is some quick directions for the check out process.
- Set up a quick account with your name and email address for reservation and receipt purposes. The system will instantly send you a confirmation/activation email to proceed.
- Enter the number of reservations you’d like to make.
- Select available seats (yellow boxes) at the table where you’d like to sit. (Click on them.)
- Enter the participant and purchaser information.
- Be sure to check the “Terms of Service” box. You’ll get stuck at this point if you don’t.
- Click the green “Confirm Reservation” button to proceed to checkout. (The next screen will give you the option to pay with a card if you don’t want to use PayPal.)
- At the next screen, select your method of payment and enter the necessary information.
- Click “Pay.”
- You will receive two email receipts: one from the church acknowledging the reservation and one from PayPal for the payment.